Download Annual Report
Download Proxy Statement
- Revenues increased to $28.6 million from $27.2 million.
- EBITDA grew to $13.5 million from $13.0 million.
- Earnings per share from operations climbed to $266 per share from $235 per share.
- CFO to retire.
Rye, NY – April 18, 2019 – LICT Corporation (“LICT” or the “Company”; OTC Pink®: LICT) reports financial results for the quarter ending March 31, 2019.
FIRST QUARTER RESULTS – In 2019, LICT’s reported first quarter revenues increased $1.4 million to $28.6 million compared to $27.2 million for the corresponding quarter in 2018. Reported EBITDA was $13.5 million in the first quarter of 2019 as compared to $13.0 million in the first quarter of 2018.Continue reading LICT Corporation Reports First Quarter Results
- Revenues increased to $28.8 million from $27.5 million.
- EBITDA grew to $14.5 million from $13.0 million.
- EPS rose to $269 per share from $210 per share, excluding a deferred tax adjustment of $388 in 2017.
- Revenues climbed to $115.8 million from $106.7 million.
- EBITDA was $57.9 million versus $49.2 million.
- EPS rose to $1,262 per share from $666 per share, excluding a deferred tax adjustment of $383 in 2017.
Rye, NY – February 11, 2019 – LICT Corporation (“LICT” or the “Company”; OTC Pink®: LICT) reports preliminary, unaudited, financial results for the year ended December 31, 2018.
FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS – In 2018, LICT’s reported fourth quarter revenues increased $1.4 million to $28.8 million compared to $27.5 million for the corresponding quarter in 2017. Reported EBITDA was $14.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2018 as compared to $13.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2017.Continue reading LICT Corporation Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results and Gary L. Sugarman Rejoins Board of Directors
Rye, New York- January 4, 2019 – As previously announced, LICT Corporation (OTC Pink: LICT) is continuing, for 2019, its Shareholder Charitable Contribution Program for all registered shareholders. The program was originally adopted in 2016. All registered shareholders will be eligible to designate charities to which the company will make a donation of $100 per share on behalf of the shareholder.Continue reading LICT Corporation Continues Shareholder Designated Charitable Contribution Program